USTA Pro's, Leagues, Calendar
Mt. Tam participates in numerous leagues throughout the year, some of them competitive and some more social. This gives members many opportunities for competitive and social play at the club. Any questions should be directed to League Coordinator Joel Garrett.
* clicking on any of these Leagues will take you to corresponding USTA site
You must allow any club member with the appropriate rating to join your team roster. You can advise them if you think they will get little or no playing time, but you cannot close your roster to further sign-ups. If this means you have many more players than you need, so be it. You are not obligated to play everyone on your team, unless there is a team vote to play everyone a certain number of times. Even this situation can prove impossible if there are too many players on the team.
When you register for a team you do so at your own risk. There is no guarantee by the club of how many times you get to play in line-ups. If the captain wants to make promises to some or all of their players, that's up to them. Team captains control who is played in match line-ups and the contributing factors are your availability, compatibility with other doubles partners, and most importantly, your skill level.
Please contact captains directly if listed below. If you are planning to captain a team, you must let me know asap. If you need email addresses, contact Joel Garrett:
Joel [at] mttamrc.com
Come back soon
Contact League Coordinator, Joel Garrett to sign up for these leagues.
Women’s league that competes with other clubs in Marin, Napa and Sonoma. Matches are played on weekday mornings and consist of 2 singles and 5 doubles matches.
Women’s league that competes with other clubs in the Marin area. Matches are played on weekday mornings and consist of 5 doubles matches.
Co-ed adult league with matches held in the evening on Tuesdays & Wednesdays. Each match is two men’s, women’s and mixed matches. Placement based on NTRP or Self Ratings.
1. If there are not enough members at a level to form a team, Mt.Tam will consider combining with another private club to form a team.
2. All captains must contact the club League Coordinator before registering a team with any league.
3. All captain positions are subject to a team vote.
4. Teams can vote on the competitive profile of their team and the minimum number of times each team member is promised to play.
5. Any team that wants to schedule an organized practice session, must do so through League Coordinator, Joel Garrett. There are a limited number of practice sessions per team.